Slow Cooker Peach Pie
Follow Us For More Recipes and Herb Education
Your List of Ingredients
• 8 cups (about 8) thinly sliced peaches
• 1/4 cup brown sugar (not packed)
• 4 packets natural no-calorie sweetener (like Stevia) OR 4 teaspoons of your favorite sweetener
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp. salt
•1/4 cup light butter, room temperature
* Optional toppings: crushed graham crackers, light whipped topping, light ice cream
1.Place peaches in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick spray. (A 4-qt. slow cooker is best.)
2. Add brown sugar, sweetener, cinnamon, and salt. Toss to coat. Add butter, and mix well.
3. Cover and cook on low for 1 1/2 hours, or until peaches have softened.