3-Ingredient Spice Cake Muffins
Follow Us For More Recipes and Herb Education
Your List of Ingredients
• 1 box moist-style spice cake mix (15.25 - 18.25 oz.)
• One 15-oz. can pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling!)
• 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, or spray it with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix with pumpkin until completely smooth and uniform. (Batter will be thick.)
3. Evenly distribute batter among the cups of the muffin pan.
4. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out mostly clean, about 20 minutes.
5. Let cool completely, about 10 minutes in the pan and 25 minutes out of the pan.
6. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
MAKES 12 SERVINGS