Toxins are everywhere in our world. They are in the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the food we eat. Recent tests have shown that toxic chemicals are even present in mothers' milk, typically considered one of the purest forms of nutrition! Because many harmful substances are fat-soluble, they can stay in our bodies for years, causing all sorts of subtle and not-so-subtle imbalances.
Our bodies are equipped with a detoxification system to keep us healthy. The skin, kidneys, and lungs all play a part, but the main organ of detoxification in the body is the liver. In fact, up to 25 percent of our blood is located in the liver at any given time, where it is being filtered and cleaned.
The liver uses a two-phase detoxification process. During Phase I, some chemicals are eliminated, while others are converted to intermediate forms. During Phase II, these intermediate forms are made water-soluble and then eliminated.
- Supports the liver and bowels to more effectively eliminate toxins
- Purifies and builds healthy blood
- Reduces the frequency and severity of reactions to chemical exposure
- Alleviates occasional fatigue, as energy-sapping toxins are eliminated from the body
- Gently encourages healthy daily elimination
- Promotes optimal hormonal balance in both genders, supporting breast health and promoting healthy prostate function
Great Plains Bentonite + Herbal Detox 60 vc
Each Capsule Contains
Herb and Mineral Detox Blend 500 mg**
Great Plains® bentonite, broccoli sprout powder (standardized for sulforaphane potential, glucosinolates and glucoraphanin), broken-cell-wall chlorella, calcium D-glucarate, dandelion root & leaf PE 4:1, yellow dock root PE 4:1, burdock root PE 4:1, DIM (di-indolyl-methane), nettle leaf PE 4:1.
Other Ingredients: Non-GMO maltodextrin, plant cellulose capsule